Chardon Coffee Shop and Chocolate Café
The Buckeye Chocolate Coffee Shop and Café in Chardon features a full espresso bar, a wide selection of gourmet chocolates and candies, as well as a drive-through for convenient pickup at any time of day!
510 Water Street
Chardon, OH 44024
Monday-Thursday – 7am – 8pm
Friday – 7am – 10pm
Saturday – 8am-10pm
Sunday – 9am-5pm
This location offers many different amenities and events for our local customers, including:
- A Full Lunch and Dinner Menu:
We serve a full menu available at breakfast, lunch, and dinner made with locally sourced products from Northeast Ohio vendors like Middlefield Cheese, Sage’s Apples, Great Lakes Cheese, and Great Lakes Growers. Check back regularly, as our menu changes seasonally!
View Our Current Menu
- Room Rental: We have a room available for reservation. This is ideal for parties, such as a bridal shower, a family gathering, or a work retirement luncheon, as well as for local businesses to host meetings or events.
- Alcohol Sales: We have a variety of beer and wine selections to enjoy during happy hour or dinner, or while listening to a local musician, as well as a specialty cocktail menu. Try an Adult Cocoa (Watershed vodka, frosted mint simple syrup, steamed macadamia nut milk and whipped cream) or a Water Street (OYO honey vanilla vodka, pear puree, club soda and vanilla simple syrup topped with sage).
- Live Music: Most Saturday evenings at 7:00 p.m., you can stop by the Chardon Coffee Shop to hear a local musician or band perform. We book many local musicians from across Northeast Ohio.
Contact Us for More Information
- Open Mic Nights: On Friday evenings, we host Open Mic Night! We love this tradition, which gives musicians and other performers here and around Chardon an opportunity to perform and engage with a local community of musicians.
Get in Touch with Us Today
Whether you want to pick up some gourmet chocolates, meet a friend for lunch, or have a night out for dinner and live music, stop by and see us soon!